Through a strong, collaborative approach we can:
- Secure outstanding achievement for all children in our schools, meeting their individual needs and finding creative ways to help them succeed.
- Help children to form safe and compassionate relationships, develop positive values and understand how to make a worthwhile contribution to their communities.
- Build an outstanding workforce, recruiting the best and providing opportunities to grow and develop within the trust.
- Forge strong links within our own communities and across the wider community of the trust. Create outstanding, high quality environments which inspire learning and instil a sense of pride in our schools.
- Sustain strong and confident leadership and governance across all levels of the organisation.
- Maintain the highest possible standards of financial and organisational management, driven by far reaching ambition for our pupils.
- Achieve measured and successful growth with the sponsorship of two additional schools.